Do you have a flair for drawing steel structures? Do you have a high degree of responsibility, are you meticulous and detail-oriented? Then it’s you we’re looking for. Ferris needs a new colleague!
What are your responsibilities as a Tekla 3D drafter modeller / detailer?
As a 3D drafter, you will draw various types of structures in the Tekla drawing program for our customers. You will draw and model all kinds of structures in steel. During the execution of assignments and projects, you’ll be thinking and working on the synchronisation of a construction’s structure, appropriate techniques and overall feasibility.
Why is this something for you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree relating to the discipline of drafter/modeller;
- You have experience as a 3D drafter;
- You work very accurately and have a proactive attitude, able to identify bottlenecks at an early stage;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and the kind of personality which finds it easy to focus on detail.
What can we offer you?
- A good salary;
- 27 days’ holiday and 13 adv days. Do the math!;
- A good pension scheme via PME, so you can also enjoy your retirement;
- A loyalty bonus, depending on the number of years of service;
- A premium-free supplementary disability insurance;
- Every opportunity to develop yourself further;
- Many attractive extras, such as collective health insurance with CZ, discount on your gym subscription at Bodyline and a sustainable employability budget.
What does your workplace look like?
As a 3D drafter, you will work for our operating company Ferris in Terneuzen. As a 3D drafter, you will be working in a small team with fellow drafters and modellers. To a large extent, you will be working independently, but you will be in contact with our colleagues and clients as part of your daily work.
Syndus Group is a medium-sized organisation with around 450 employees. Ferris is part of the Syndus Group. We design, manufacture and assemble steel structures for the industrial, (petro)chemical, energy, food and construction sectors. We also specialise in plant maintenance, modifications to existing structures (brownfield) and safety scans.
Are you our new colleague?
Let us know! Apply directly via the ‘I want to apply’ button! For substantive questions about this position, please contact our colleague Jerry Kruisifikx (Manager Business Office Ferris) on 0031 (0)115 644 736.
Corporate Recruiter+31 115 644 622 Bel mij terug