Are you technical orientated en looking for a new job as an Assistant to the Project Leader? Would you like to work at Europeans largest producer of GRP gratings and constructions? This might be the job you are looking for. Fiberstruct is looking for an Assistant to projects in our office in Straszke, Slovakia.
What you will do
In this role you will be part of a team of 5 engineers. Every engineer is responsible for its own projects. You will assist in making calculation, offers (with drawings) and order acknowledgements. During the project you will maintain in contact with the customer regarding the planning, documentation and drawing engineering. Next to that it’s your responsibility to prepare the paperwork of project for prefabrication in our workshop. This will be detailed engineering. This all combined with administrative handling and great contact with the different departments of our company.
What do you bring?
- A Bachelor’s or Master degree in Mechanical Engineer, Construction / Civil engineering;
- Advanced Language skills in Slovak (C1) and English at least intermediate level (B1);
- You have a drivers licence;
- You are analytical, pro-active, creative, problem solving and technical orientated.
Employee benefits at Fiberstruct in Straszke
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Nice work atmosphere
- Work in a young and prosperous team
- Possibility for (English) courses and development courses
- Attendance Bonus
- Bonus for recommending a friend
Fiberstruct is Europeans largest producer of GRP gratings and constructions, situated in Chemko area in Straszke (Slovakia). We have sales throughout Europe and the Middle East. In total we are with 50 employees. Our head office is situated in the Netherlands and we have daily contact with our 4 colleagues in Terneuzen, therefor it’s important you can understand and speak English. We have high quality standards and believe we are problem solvers for our customers.
Let us know by sending in your application! You can send your cv and motivational letter to Ing. Jana Roskova via email@example.com. For questions about this vacancy or more information about our company please contact Ing. Jana Roskova by tel. +421918487605.